Note: This code is not allowed on Sale Bundles.
FCC ID: 2AN62-FST2
License-free Operation - These radios are easy to use and ready to go right out of the box. Just select a channel and press the PTT button. Stay in communication with family and business using the UHF FRS band.
NOAA Weather (FS-T2) - Receive local broadcasts 24/7 on 10 designated channels. Keep up with weather forecasts and alerts at home or in the outdoors.
Charging by Micro-USB - Use the included Y-cable to charge one or two radios simultaneously. Spare batteries can be charged separately from radios. Get power from the included wall plug, your laptop, or USB power pack.
Small and Stylish - This convenient radio is bright yellow for high visibility in the outdoors. Carrying options include a belt clip and neck lanyard.
Great Features - Including CTCSS/DCS privacy codes, channel scan, keypad lock, adjustable squelch, and VOX for hands-free operation.
Note: The difference between Radioddity FS-T2 and PR-T2
FRS (22 channels)
PMR446 (16 channels)
2W/0.5W (high-low power)
Small Size with Big Capability
Break the traditional design of walkie talkies
• Stylish bright orange glazed case makes the radio highly visible and brings you a fresh outdoors look.
• NOAA weather band is the icing on the cake for FS-T2.
• VOX sets your hands free while you’re driving or with a busy hand.
• 157 CTCSS/DCS codes provides a more private environment to talk with your group members.
Long Battery Life
Equipped with a 1500mAh battery, the T2 can support 24h standby or 12h light use on a single charge. The battery is replaceable and with a built-in micro-USB charging port, it is very handy to continue using after changing with another battery.
2-in-1 USB Charging
Comparing with traditional charger base for each radio, the 2-in-1 USB charging Y-cord is more efficient. Get power from wall plug, laptop, or power bank for both T2 just with one port at a time. Easier to carry and use than charger bases in your adventures.
VOX Hands-Free Operation
It allows you to activate the transmission by talking directly without pressing the PTT button. It is convenient when you are driving, cycling and with a busy hand.
Lightweight and compact. Its small size and rounded edges make it easier to be carried in pocket or pouch, within reach while not hindering movement. It also picks up a stable signal on an open air. Perfect choice for outdoor activities.
Keypad Lock - Long press the "S/L" key can lock the keys' function except PTT and monitor, avoid accidentally changing the settings on the move, safe for kids and elders.
Scan - Short press the "S/L" key to start scanning and check for activities on all/several channels at the same time.
Monitor - Hold the "M" key to monitor signal. This function can be used to find an available channel for your family and team.
NOAA - Short press the "M" key can turn on/off the NOAA weather broadcast.
CTCSS/DCS - 157 CTCSS/DCS privacy codes provide you 3454 options to find an available and safe channel without being bothered.
Roger Tone - A tone indicates the user's transmission is completed and signals others the channel is now clear to talk.
TOT - Limit the transmission time so as to prevent unintended transmission interfering others and protect the battery life.
Squelch - 1-9 Levels. Mute the weak signals and unwanted background noise, makes the conversation clearer.
RF power: US - 0.5/2W; EU - 0.5W
Frequency range: FRS/PMR
Memory channels: 22 channels / 16 channels
Squelch Level: 9
Dimensions: 5.9” x 2.0” x 1.0”
Weight: 0.26 lbs
What are the pre-programmed NOAA channels?
What are the pre-programmed FRS/PMR channels?
What's in the box?
2 x FS-T2 / PR-T2
2 x 1500mAh Battery Pack
2 x Belt Clip
2 x Earpiece
2 x Lanyard
1 x 2-1 USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Adapter
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.