TDMA-Based Dual Mode: With VHF 136-174MHz/ UHF400-470MHz, RD-5R is able to have two bands 2 m and 70 cm. And this time, it is a true dual time slot DMR, Tier I & II, compatible with Motorola and other DMR.
Multi-Function: Scan under analog mode and digital mode, manual programming, VFO mode, digital monitor mode, FM Radio, 1024 Channels CTCSS and CDCSS. Besides, RD-5R has an additional A/B, VFO/MR and BAND keys, which are easy to operate.
The Classic 5R Series: Sticked with classic design of 5R series, the RD-5R can fits in your pocket and share almost all the accessories with other Baofeng radios except for the programming cable.
Continuous Upgrade on CPS & Firmware: CPS supports mass editing on channels and contact ID, importing and exporting them with CSV, hoping this will make it easier for writing codeplugs. Customer can also get upgraded version of CPS from Radioddity.
Radioddity RD-5R User Guide Informative Links
Baofeng RD-5R is a cooperation model and “RD” represents Radioddity, who is the only distributor to honor the manufacturer warranty. RD-5R continues the classic functions of UV-5R's FM radio and VFO mode. Besides, it is decided to meet all your needs when using or learning DMR with the most cost-effective price. Now for the person who wants everything in one small neat package and just entering into DMR this is it!
As a radio operating under DMR system, Radioddity x Baofeng RD-5R is perfectly compatible with both digital and analogue mode. It can smoothly turn from one into the other. Radioddity X BAOFENG RD-5R can communicate with Motorola DMR Radios, it can also support DMR repeater function: both DMR Tier I and Tier II.
Analog & Digital DMR Tier I & II
Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh, 7.4V 13.3W/hs
Black-and-white LCD screen with high definition
Contact ID: 256
RX Group: 64, each group has 16 contact ID
Zone: 250, each zone has 16 channels
Scan list: 250, each scan list has 32 channels
1. Text receiving and sending with at most 64 characters.
2. Manual programming: Support VFO Mode
3. Frequency editing under Channel mode
4. Digital Monitor Mode: support communication when frequency, time clot and color code is paired, regardless of Contact ID, RX Group list
5. Customize shortcut keys: including long-press and short-press with Side Keys. Edit shortcut keys with Programming Software.
6. FM Radio
7. LED Flashlight
8. Support analog repeaters and digital ones
9. Driver-free programming cable, plug and play
10. With SMA-Male antenna base, compatible with all SMA-Female antennas
11. Dual-standby and dual display
12. The radio has the ability to operate on GMRS, FRS and listen in on public safety. (Not in all areas)
1 x RD-5R DMR
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Battery
1 x Manual
1 x Free Programming Cable
1 x Free Earphone
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!