🍀[ GMRS Radio for Group Use ] G11S is designed as a simple starter two way radio for group or family use (also compatible with FRS). VOX function brings real hands-free on a drive. You can change CTCSS & DCS to protect conversations from outsiders. Come with 30 preprogrammed GMRS frequency channels and 11 NOAA Weather Channels, use right out of box. FCC Part95E certificated: 2AJGM-P11UV.
🍀[ Support DIY Repeater Channels ] G11S GMRS has additional 24 DIY GMRS repeater channels, so you have a total of 4 groups of repeating frequencies to set different CTCSS/DCS and reduce the interruptions. Find your nearest GMRS repeater and try the best talking range with your team!
🍀[ Improved Sound Quality ] Free to Choose the bandwidth and enhance sound quality! You can freely change narrowband to wideband (or operate in reverse) just via menu setting (MENU No.14) instead of programming software. Only the bandwidth of CH8-CH14 is locked base on FCC rules. G11S is a GMRS Handheld Radio for entry-level with the most simple entrance requirement, you can easily get on hand before crises.
🍀[ Real-time NOAA Weather Alert ] In weather forecast mode, you can use G11S to scan 11 NOAA weather band channels, which would alert you of weather disasters updates from government. A great handy emergency radio especially when the cell phone is out of power or signal.
🍀[ Convenient USB Type-C Charging ] No need to bring the desktops to your outdoor adventure! G11S comes with a Type-C chargeable Y-cable that can fast charge 2 radios at the same time. You can easily charge it with a phone in car, with power bank or laptop.
🍀[ Disclaimer] No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC GMRS License is required to Transmit (Talk) on GMRS Frequencies in the USA. Please visit https://www.fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download CPS & User Manual
BAOFENG G11S Radio
An easy-to-use go-kit for your outdoor adventures!
With half keyboard and a clear LCD display, G11S is an ideal choice for entry-level leisure users. You can easily make the setting via soft big buttons, and check the changes on display clearly. G11S contains all the main basic features which are needed on a GMRS radio, and adds some utility functions, such as NOAA Alert, DIY repeater channels, and so on. Move on and see what extra function you win on G11S!
*Do you need a license to operate?
YES. G11S is FCC Part95E certificated, FCC ID: 2AJGM-P11UV. Base on FCC rules, a GMRS license is required to operate G11S. This license requires no testing, just fill in the application and pay the fee.
VISUAL MENU DESIGN
Clear Menu list on LCD display.
Easily change almost all setting via menu.
FREE BANDWIDTH SELECTION
Improve sound quality.
Change narrowband to wideband (or operate in reverse) just via menu.
EXTENDED 24 DIY CHANNELS
Reduce the interruptions.
Protect your personal conversation with CTCSS/DCS.
HOW TO EXTEND MY TALKING RANGE WITH G11S?
The talking range of G11S is up to 8 miles. Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions, you can use an enhanced GMRS antenna, or connect G11S to a repeater to increase the longer talking range.
*Where to find your nearest repeater?
--Repeater information can be found on MYGMRS website (or its APP), it provides a decent list of repeaters.
What's the advantages of G11S?
--Usually GMRS radio has only 8 repeater channels. But G11S has additional 24 DIY GMRS repeater channels, so you have a total of 4 groups of repeating frequencies to set different CTCSS/DCS and reduce the interruptions. Find your nearest GMRS repeater and try the best talking range with your team.
WHY RECOMMEND G11S GMRS OVER FRS?
1. GMRS repeater capable. G11S takes advantage of GMRS repeaters to get a more powerful, further-ranging signal. -- This is not an option with FRS radios.
2. GMRS radios allow WIDE-BAND FM to provide a louder and clearer signal. FRS radios are restricted to only Narrow-band FM with a lower power rating.——In addition, G11S provides easy bandwidth selection on MENU 14.
3. G11S provides more selectable channels than FRS radios, more CTCSS and DCS tone options to reduce unwanted signals, but also be compatible with all FRS frequencies.
4. G11S has a clear LCD display that shows the full menu list. —— Most FRS radio doesn't have a screen, and some other GMRS radios would not show the menu list on display.
• Scanning Receiver Frequency band: 136.0-174.0 & 400.0-512.0MHz
• 30 GMRS Channel Transmission (Compatible with FRS Channel)
• Output Power: 3W
• 10 Selectable Call/Call Alerts
• 11 Channels NOAA Weather Radio
• 258 Privacy Codes (50 CTCSS Tones and 208 DCS Codes)
• 1750Hz Tone for Repeaters
• SOS Emergency Function
• Channel Monitor, Channel Scan, Dual Watch Functions
• TOT (Time out timer)30/60/90/120/150/180s
• CTCSS and DCS Codes Research
• Busy Channel Lockout Function (BCL)
• Hands-Free Operation (VOX)
• LED Flashlight
• Frequency Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
• Squelch Adjustable in 9 Levels
• VOICE: Vocal Indication of the Function Selected
• Keypad Lock
• Low Battery Voice Indicator
• Battery Saver
• Support USB (Type-C) Charging
• Li-Ion 1500mAh Battery Pack
• 2pin Kenwood Accessory Jack
• Up to 8 Mile Range*
*Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
Antenna Type: SMA-M Antenna
What's in the Box:
• 2 X BAOFENG G11S GMRS radio
• 2 X 1500mAh Li-ion battery
• 2 X SMA-Male Antenna
• 2 X Hand Strap
• 2 X Belt Clip
• 2 X Headset
• 1 X 2-in-1 Charing Cable
• 1 X Charger
• 1 X User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.