Why Choose Raddy RF760? Compared with others, we ① Add adjustable bandwidth in SSB mode ② Add an external wire antenna with a 3.5mm connector to improve the SW reception quality ③ Upgrade the sound quality for a better listening experience ④Include NOAA broadcast and weather hazards alert.
Full-band Radio with SSB: This tiny radio can receive AM, FM, CB, WX, NOAA Weather band plus Alert, Shortwave (2-30MHz) with Single Side Band and UHF, VHF, and VHF Aviation (Airband). With the help of SSB, RF760 can be efficient in reaching long-range and pick up the worldwide stations when the internet or satellite is not available.
Ideal Radio for SW Listener! This radio allows fully automatic or manual search and storage up to 700 stations. It features a tuning knob for tuning stations, making it quick and accurate to select the channels you want.
Pocket-size: The RF760 is a cool portable world band shortwave radio which is surprisingly small and light. Its dimension is 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.8" / 11.1 x 6 x 2CM and only weighs 0.46LB/0.25KG.
"Double 3.5mm" Accessories: RF760 comes with an earphone and a 9.7Ft wire external antenna, the former guaranteeing a private music world and the latter a stable reception.
CLICK HERE to download user manual.
Why Choose Raddy RF760?
Compared with others
① Add adjustable bandwidth in SSB mode
② Add an external wire antenna with a 3.5mm connector to improve the SW reception quality
③ Upgrade the sound quality for a better listening experience
④Include NOAA broadcast and weather hazards alert.
Full-band Radio with SSB
This tiny radio can receive AM, FM, CB, WX, NOAA Weather band plus Alert, Shortwave (2-30 MHz) with Single Side Band and UHF, VHF, and VHF Aviation (Airband). With the help of SSB, RF760 can be efficient in reaching long-range and pick up the worldwide stations when the internet or satellite is not available.
High Memory Capacity
This radio allows fully automatic or manual search and storage up to 700 stations. It features a tuning knob for tuning stations, making it quick and accurate to select the channels you want.
2 Ways of Power Source
RF760 uses a standard 1000mAh BL-5C battery, which is safe and easy to find in the market. In addition, you can recharge the radio directly by using the included USB-C cable.
Additional NOAA Alert
Always be one step ahead of horrible weather. The NOAA function will automatically scan and send alerts to keep you aware of approaching severe weather. Another communication option in times of disaster when cellular towers are always overloaded.
This SSB shortwave radio comes with a built-in extendable 22'' / 56CM antenna and a supplied external soft antenna with a 3.5mm connector. Pull out the rod antenna when you listen to FM radio, and shorten the pull rod line if there is strong radio interference. The external soft antenna, on the other hand, is designed to enhance the reception of shortwave radio stations.
It can be set to automatically shut down after 10-90 minutes of power on. Also, it can be set to automatically turn on, set to lock or mute.
1. Full band DSP digital demodulation - improve receiving sensitivity, selectivity and anti-IMAGE interference ability.
2. Independent selection between USB ans LSB.
3. Automatic search,manual search, and instant recall by channel.
4. High speed scanning, automatically scan radio station or pre-stored frequency.
5. Shuttle tuning, shuttle stepping setting (support 10Hz), adjustable shuttle stepping digit (for quick selection of frequency).
6. Squelch levels: 10 adjustable squelch levels in SW, VHF, UHF, AIR, CB, SQ band.
7. Multiple values of frequency steps each band.
8. Temperature/Fahrenheit display.
9. Settable noise limit ratio and sensitivity reference.
10. Come with a USB type-C charging port.
Frequency Receiving Rang | Sensitivity | Demodulation Mode | Band description
• FM 1: 64.0-108 MHz | 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
• FM 2: 76.0-108 MHz | 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
• FM 3: 87.5-108 MHz | 1.5uv | STEREO/MONO | FM Band (30dB noise limit sensitivity)
• AM: 520-1710 kHz | 2mV/M | AM | MW Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• SW: 2.00-30.00 MHz | 30uV | AM/SSB/LSB | SW Band Shortwave (26dB noise limit sensitivity; under AM mode)
• CB: 25.00-28.00 MHz | 10dBuV | AM/NFM | City Band Urban Band (12dB noise limit sensitivity)
• AIR: 118.00-138.00 MHz | 3uV | AM | Air Band (12dB noise limit sensitivity)
• VHF UHF: 20.000-520 MHz | -9dBuV | NFM | Wide Range (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• VHF: 30.00-223.00 MHz | -8dBuV | NFM | Wide Range (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• VHF: 144.00-148.00 MHz | -8dBuV | NFM | Amateur Radio Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• VHF: 156.025-163.275 MHz | -8dBuV | NFM | International Maritime Channel (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• UHF: 430.00-520.00 MHz | -8dBuV | NFM | Amateur Radio Band (20dB noise limit sensitivity)
• WX: 162.400-162.550 MHz | -8dBuV | NFM | North American Meteorological Band NOAA WX (20dB noise limit sensitivity) Alert triggered sensitivity -19dBuV
Lithium battery: BL5C 1000mAH 3.7v 3.8WH
Loudspeaker: Ф40MM 8Ω 1W
Headphone output: 3.5MM stereo input
External antenna hole: 3.5MM
Weight: 0.44lb / 0.2kg
Product dimensions: 4.37 x 2.36 x 0.79’’ / 11.1 x 6 x 2CM
Station/Frequency Storage Capacity: 700 in total
FM: 100 channels
AM: 100 channels
SW: 100 channels
AIR: 100 channels
CB: 100 channels
VHF/UHF: 100 channels
UBD (customized): 100 channels
• MW/AM (medium wave): 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz, 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz
• FM (frequency modulation): 40 kHz, 110 kHz, 84 kHz, 60 kHz (should be 40 kHz for monophonicand 60 kHz for stereo in the US).
• SW (short wave): 3 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.50 kHz, 4.00 kHz (should be 3.0 kHz for SSB)
• AIR (airband): 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz
• CB (urban band): 3.00 kHz, 2.50 kHz, 2.00 kHz, 1.80 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 6.00 kHz, 4.00 kHz (The citizens band (CB) has the 2 modes, AM and FM. In AM, the bandwidth should be set for 8.0 kHz. In FM, the bandwidth should be set for 5 kHz.)
• VHF/UHF: 1.70 kHz, 4.50 kHz, 3.75 kHz, 2.50 kHz (VHF and UHF bands can be used for commercial an amateur radio channels. The commercial radios will almost always be FM, with a bandwidth available of 7.5 kHz for narrowband and 15 kHz for wideband.)
• UBD (customized): 1.70 kHz, 4.50 kHz, 3.75 kHz and 2.50 kHz
• WX (north American weather bands): needs to be set to 15 kHz.
• FM: 50.0 kHz, 10.0 kHz, 100.0 kHz
• MW/AM: 10.0 kHz, 5.0 kHz (US) | 9.0 kHz, 3.0 kHz (EU)
• SW: 5.0 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 0.10 kHz, 0.02 kHz, 0.01 kHz
• AIR: 25.0 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 8.3 kHz
• CB: 5.00 kHz, 1.00 kHz, 0.10 kHz, 0.02 kHz, 0.01 kHz
• VHF/UHF/UBD: 25.0 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 5.0 kHz, 1.0 kHz
w/ External Wire Antenna
SOS & Flashlight
Micro SD Card
VHF & UHF: 20.000-520MHZ
WX: 162.400-162.550 MHz
AIR: 118.00-138.00MHz@@FM: 1.5uv
AIR: 3uV@@700@@Replaceable@@@@✔@@ @@ @@ ✔@@ @@ @@
AIR≤8dB@@995@@Replaceable@@✔@@✔@@✔@@✔@@✔@@Support Max 256GB@@MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC@@
SW≤40dB@@369@@Fixed@@✔@@✔@@✔@@✔@@✔@@Support Max 256GB@@MP3, WAV, WMA@@
SW≤32dB@@110@@Replaceable@@✔@@✔@@ @@ @@ @@Support Max 256GB@@MP3, AV, WMA@@
SW: 4.75-21.85MHz@@ @@440@@Replaceable@@✔@@ @@ @@ @@✔@@Support Max 32GB@@MP3, WMA@@
What's in the box?
1 x RF760 radio
1 x In-ear headset
1 x BL-5C lithium battery
1 x USB-C cable
1 x User manual
1 x Wrist trap
1 x Storage bag
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days after we receive
your full payment, excluding weekends and holidays.
As soon as your order is ready, we’ll update the tracking number and send it to you if you’re a Radioddity Member. We highly recommend that you register as a Radioddity Member here. If the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock, our customer service team will reach out to you. You can choose to wait until the item is back in stock or cancel your order.
Please be aware that we have several distribution centers globally. Therefore, your orders may be shipped from various locations including the United States, Canada, Europe, or China, depending on the availability of the product in our inventory.
Flat Shipping Rates
Outside US & EU
|Free when order amount ≥ $99.99||Free when order amount ≥ $99.99||Free when order amount ≥ $99.99|
➤ United States
|Handling time||1-2 business days||1-2 business days||1-2 business days|
5-7 business days
|5-7 business days||
7-15 business days
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. Please note that taxes will be applied to shipping rates. These taxes will be calculated and added to your total at checkout.
3. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for a detailed shipping fee to these areas.
4. For EU countries, please be aware that the listed product prices do not include VAT.
5. For shipping options to other countries, please visit our EXPANDED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING page.
6. Please be aware that for outlet items, pre-orders, and open box items, the
shipping services and charges may vary.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact email@example.com (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.