• Advanced GPS function for emergency communications
• Large Capacity 2200mAh Battery
• Complies with Mototrbo Tier I & II
• IP67 Waterproofed
• Supports quick text message
• Private/Group/All Call
• Remote Speaker included
• FCC ID: PODMD-380
This full-featured IP67 Waterproofed UHF MD-390 DMR (MotoTRBO) radio is the best in its class. Compare this radio to the competitors and you can see why there is no better radio to buy than the TYT MD-390.
In order to meet the FCC policies, the frequency range of the radios we sell is locked. But you can unlock the frequency range after you received it if you need.
❤ The Spread Frequency Software Download: https://radioddity.s3.amazonaws.com/Programming%20Guideline%20for%20TYT%20Radio.zip ❤
Some of its highlights are as follows:
Advanced GPS function for emergency communications
Compatible with Motorola (MotoTRBO), TYT DMR Radios and all other DMR radios(Compatible with Tier I & II)
Compatible with Tytera (TYT) MD-380’s CodePlug!!
2200mAh li-ion battery capacity
Use transflective LCD displays - usable under direct sunlight
Supports quick text message
What is IP67?
IP mean Ingress Protection
Dust Tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact.
Immersion up to 1m: "Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to 1 m of submersion)".
۰ 1000 channels
۰ Complies with Mototrbo Tier I & II
۰ Remote monitor/enable/disable
۰ Power-on protection
۰ Transflective Color LCD display
۰ Zone selection via side-key
۰ Emergency call
۰ Built-in CTCSS/DCS
۰ Text messages in digital mode
۰ Encryption function
۰ Built-in CTCSS/DCS
۰ Priority scan
۰ Complies with digital protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
۰ DTMF decoding and encoding
۰ Updated software available for new features
۰ Private call, group call, all call in digital mode
۰ Operate in both Digital & Analogue modes
۰ Allows easily migration from analog to digital
۰ Provides clearer voice communications in digital mode
Frequency Range: UHF: 400-480MHz
Channel: 1000 Channels
Channel Spacing: 12.5KHz
Operating Voltage: 7.4V
Battery Type: Li-ion
Operating Temperature: -30℃+60℃
Store Temperature: -40℃+85℃
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Audio Output Power: ≤1000mW@16Ω
Battery Capacity: 2800mAh standard Li-ion Battery
Dimension (H*W*D): 131*61*36*(Not Including Antenna)
Output Power: High: ≤5W (HI) Low: ≤1W (Low)
Frequency Stability: ±1.0PPM
Adjacent Channel Power: ≤-60dB
Free Time Slot Power: TDMA: ≤57dBm
Hum and Noise: -40dB@12.5KHz
Spurious Radiation: Antenna: 9KHz-1GHz ≤-36dBm
FM Modulation Mode: 12.5KHz: 11K0F3E
4FSK Digital Mode: 12.5KHz(data only): 7K60FXD
12.5KHz(data + voice): 7K60FXE
Modulation Maximum Deviation: 2.5JHz@12.5KHZ
Non-active Slot Power: -57dBm
Analog Sensitivity: 0.35uV/ -116dBm(20dB SINDA)
0.22uv/ -120dBm (Type)
Digital Sensitivity: 0.3uV/ -117.4dBm(BER 5%)
0.22uV/ -110dBm(BER 1%)
Co-channel Rejection: ≥-12dB
Rated Audio Power: 1W
Rated: Audio Distortion: 3%(Type)
1 x TYT MD-390 UHF Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) With GPS
1 x USB Programming Cable
2 x Antenna
1 x Li-ion Battery 2200mAh
1 x IP67 Waterproofed Earphone
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Charger
1 x Adapter
1 x User's Manual
1 x Speaker mic for your radio (listen earpiece is not include)
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.