➤Bluetooth Speaker FM Radio: Use i50 as an FM Radio, connect your devices
through Bluetooth or AUX cord, or plug and play a USB, Micro SD or TF Card
preloaded with MP3s. Strictly meet the standard parameters of SNR: ≥70dBA;
distortion rate: ≤1%. Ps: To get better FM receiving, put it next to an opening
window, balcony, or any opened space. Please don’t use it in some places such as
basement, farm, serried buildings around, or there is radar or signal station,
or FM signal will bedisturbed
➤Remote Control: Includes a small portable remote with 2 meter range for easy access to all of i50’s features including volume, bluetooth, and sleep timer. The Remote Control works only when the radio is turned on or standby. Please make sure your radio is on when you would like to use the remote. Using the remote control to turn off the radio is not really turn off the radio but set it to standby
➤Vintage Wood Grain Design: i50 adds visual satisfaction to the auditory payload with a sleek contemporary faux wooden finish, combined and contrasted by with tactile plastic gel buttons.
➤Backlit LCD Display: The mini LCD screen displays the following: time, battery status, alarm, play mode, and more. For more detailed information, please refer to the manual.Please note that the clock only display in 24-hour format.---User Manual Download:http://instabox-i50.s3.amazonaws.com/i50.zip
➤Micro-USB Charging: A 1800 mAh battery gives the i50 longer working and standby hours. Since mobile phone’s charging head can be shared to radio’s USB cable, charging head is not included in the package. You could charge through mobile phone’s charging head or connect to your PC or desktop. Item Dimension:6.1*2.87*4 in. Please contact us freely if you have any questions!
InstaBox i50 Multi-Functional Speaker
A 1950s look with 2017 sound-- the i50 features an FM Radio, a Bluetooth speaker, and has inputs for an Aux cord, USB or MicroSD card to play audio from your phone or other device.
There are several ways to play audio with the i50, and switching between the modes is simple enough for users young and old:
1. Pair via Bluetooth
2. Plug in via USB
3. Insert a Micro SD/TF Card
4. Plug in the Aux cord
High Fidelity Audio
Featuring a full-bodied 100Hz subwoofer, the i50 achieves high gain and clear FM radio signal despite having no external antenna. When listening via bluetooth, aux, USB or MicroSD, the i50 retains the purity of hifi audio. Quiet when you want it, LOUD when you want it, always crisp.
Portable and Compact Bluetooth Speaker:
A small, solidly built, at once both strikingly attractive yet unobtrusive radio perfect for your kitchen counter, coffee table, nightstand, or anywhere. Mountable, hangable, stackable, the i50 is exceptionally displayable.
Mini Portable Size
You can take it with you anywhere.
Listening while reading
Enjoy beautiful music coming out from InstaBox i50 while reading books in your leisure time.
A Piece of Furniture
With its classic outstanding look, i50 stands just like a decoration in your home.
One of the Best Gift Choice
We upgrade the design with handheld package box so that you don't have to wrap it before you send as gift.
How to set the time?
1. Press Mode for several times until the radio in time display.
2. Long press Mode.
3. Use the Volume knob to adjust hour, then press Mode to set minute.
4. Use the Volume knob to adjust minute, then press Mode to set sleep time.
5. Use Volume knob to adjust for OFF, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120 min, stop at where you want. Press Mode to finish.
How to set the alarm?
1. Press the Mode for several times until the radio in time display.
2. Long press Play for 3 seconds, then will go to the alarm setting, use Volume knob to adjust which alarm to set.
3. Press Mode, the hour will flash.
4. Use Volume knob to adjust hour, then press Mode to turn to set minute.
5. Use Volume knob to adjust minute, then press Mode, alarm 1 will flash.
6. Press Play to turn the alarm ON/OFF. When OFF is selected, the alarm sign will not display on screen and the alarm will not ring on this day.
7. Long press Play or Mode or just wait for 10 seconds to finish.
8. How to cancel alarms? —Under time display mode, long press Forward button.
How to Set the alarm ring?
1.The beep sound is the default set of the radio.
2. Select your favorite FM station as the alarm ring:
a) Under your favorite FM station, long press “1”. The screen shows “ON”.
b) To change your selection, long press “1”, the screen shows “OFF”, alarm clock ring is set to “Beep” sound.
Note: once an FM station ring is set, it will last for 30 minutes.
3. You can use TF/SD Card/USB music as your alarm ring
a) When playing your favorite song from the input, long press “1”. The screen shows “ON”.
b) To change your selection, long press “1”, then the screen shows “OFF”, alarm clock ring is set to “Beep” sound.
Note: You must have the TF/SD card/U disk in inserted when the alarm is ON.
If the radio is crashed, not turned on when it is charged fully, or incorrect display, you could press the reset hole back of the radio.
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.