▸ FCC ID: 2AJGM-UV5R
23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3 Mark II to transmit in 8KM.
- Optimal SQL Setting
- Frequecy Range: 65-108 Mhz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 Mhz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 Mhz(Rx/Tx)
- Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
- Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
- Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access).
Details Define Quality
Radio Frequency IC
1. Upgrade SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability
2. RDA1846S add a new tail tone elimination function when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55H
3. Improve the receiver AVG switching noise when signal strength changes severely
Frequency-Modulated Receiver Chip
The RDA5802N has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, this make it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions
Power Amplifier IC
1. Low crossover distortion
2. Low quiescent circuit current
high lumens degrees
Upgrade Dustproof，waterproof and drop resistance ability
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO"
Incorporates 105 codes "DCS" and 50 privacy codes "CTCSS" programmable
Timer transmission "TOT" programmable
Selecting the Scan Mode.
Built-in RX CTCSS/DCS scan, LED flash
Programmable by PC
Dual Watch/dual reception
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Large LCD Display
Level Threshold "Squelch" adjustable from 0 to 9
Built-in VOX Function
Burst Tones: Press PTT+ A/B to generate 1750Hz | Press PTT + Band to generate 2100Hz
Low Battery Alert
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
Upgrade SQ to enhance anti-interference ability.
Low crossover distortion. Low quiescent circuit current.
RDA1846S add a new tail tone elimination function when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55Hz
Reduce the receiver AVG switching noise when signal strength changes severely.
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-519.995 MHz
Output Power: 5 Watts
128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Memory channels: Up to 128 channels
Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
Operating temperature: -20 ~ +60 °C
Supply Voltage: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion mAh 7.4V/1800
Consumption: in standby:≤73mA, in reception：380mA, in transmission：≤1.4A
Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
Antenna Type: Compatible with SMA-Female Antenna
Earpiece & Programming Type: Compatible with K-plug earpiece/cable
2 x GT-3 Mark-II Two Way Radio
2 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
2 x Antenna
2 x Belt Clip
2 x Hand Strap
2 x User Manual
2 x Adapter
2 x Desktop Charger
2 x Headset
2 x Car Charger
1 x Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!