- Transceiver Compatible with Motorola
- VHF/UHF 136-174/400-480Mhz
- 2000mAH High Capacity Battery
- High Power/Low power
- Repeater Mode Time slot I
Note: This is the upgraded version of DM-5R. DM-5R is off the shelves now.
DM-5R -- BaoFeng's FIRST DMR Digital Radio & The FIRST DUAL BAND DMR Digital Radio!
Crystal Clear Sound Quality
The BaoFeng DM-5R features the latest in digital technology to bring you crisp, clear sound when transmitting and receiving. We sincerely hope you may buy 2 or more for daily use.
With featuring an upgraded power-saving mode & an upgraded standby feature, the DM-5R will be there when you need it. The DM-5R transmits for a total time of 14 hours, and will stay powered on in standby for up to 30 hours on a single charge.
Features & Specifications:
Frequency range: VHF/UHF 136-174/400-480Mhz
High/ Low Power Settings: 5W/1W
Maximum transmission distance: 3KM
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
21CM Dual Band Antenna
8-Level Stepped Frequency Selection
Compatible with Digital And Analog Systems
Dual Band Repeater
Auto power saving function
Support Individual/Group/All Call
1 x DM-5R DMR Radio
1 x Antenna
1 x Headset
1 x Battery
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Power Adaptor
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Manual
1. Desktop charge lights red while charging. Desktop charge glitters while charging without battery.
2. DM-5R is not compatible with Motorola Radios.
3. DM-5R Analog cross-band repeater can be used but DMR corss-band repeater can't.
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!