1. It applies advanced TDMA digital technology, a digital radio that reserves analog mode for flexible uses
2. Up to 10W high power two-way radio, featuring further communication range
3. 2200Mah large capacity battery lasts for longer working time: Analog 15 hours, Digital 25 hours
4. Durable and solid to work under complicated environments
1. Frequency Range: UHF400~480MHz
2. Memory Channel: 32
3. Battery Capacity: 2200Mah supplies longer working time, analog15hrs and digital25hrs
4. Channel Spacing: 12.5KHz
5. Output Power: Low:1W High:10W
6. Rate Audio Power: 1W
7. Audio Response: +1dB~-3dB
8. Voltage: 7.2V DC
9. Digital Procotol: ETSI TS102 361-1 -1 -3
1 x TYT MD-680 DMR Digital 10W Two-way Radio
1 x Antenna
1 x Cradle Charger
1 x Belt Clip
1 x User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!