★ What is it? VR-P25UD is a lightweight portable handheld RF amplifier. With
this amplifier you can easily extend the communication range of a handheld
★ Use the amplifier to create: a mobile device with a vehicle-mounted antenna, a powerful field radio with a field-installed antenna or a base station with an antenna on a mast. Your handheld radio connects and disconnects in seconds.
★ With an input power of 2-6 watts, up to 40 watts of output power can be achieved.
★ Suitable for TDMA mode in addition to FDMA (C4FM, D-Star, NXDN, IDAS, dPMR, P25, MPT1327, DMR Tier II). Supports analog and digital handheld radios, e.g. Baofeng, Radioddity, Kenwood, Yaesu, Motorola DMR radios.
★ Certifications: All VGC amplifiers have been CE, FCC certified.
FCC ID: ZVM-VR-P25U. CE ID: MOST18EE040578
VR-P25UD is a lightweight portable handheld RF amplifier.
- Automatic switching
Between analog and digital modes. VR-P25UD is also suitable for TDMA signals in addition to FDMA (DMR Tier II and P25 Phase2)
- High output power up to 40 watts
With an input power of a handheld radio of 2-6 watts - up to 40 watts output power is possible.
- UHF band
The amplifier VR-P25UD can support UHF (400-470MHz)
- Compact design
With a compact size it is particularly suitable for outdoor use such as Field-day or for mounting in the car
All VGC amplifiers have been certified by CE, FCC.
Includes voltage stabilizer, overheating protection, RF sensing, auto power off, harmonic filters.
- Integrated speakers and microphone connection
- Status display about the current operating state
Three Primary Modes of Amplification
Connect to the antenna output of the handheld transceiver to the RF-IN connector on the rear panel of the amplifier with the Radio to Amplifier RF cable. Transmit and receive right on the Handheld radio - while your output signal is amplified.
Connect to the antenna output of the handheld transceiver to the RF-IN connector on the rear panel of the amplifier with the Radio to Amplifier RF cable. Connect a speaker microphone, headset, or compatible accessory to the radio. Transmit and receive right on the accessory connected to the Handheld radio - while your output signal is amplified.
Connect the speaker microphone to the MIC jack on the front panel of the amplifier. Connect to the antenna output of the handheld transceiver to the RF IN connector on the rear panel of the amplifier with the Radio toAmplifier RF cable. Connect the accessory port of your radio to the Control jack on the front panel of the amplifier using the Amplifier Control Cable. Transmit and receive using the speaker microphone on the amplifier while incoming audio is relayed through the loud amplifier speaker.
Frequency range: 400-470MHz
Power supply: 13.8 VDC (± 15%), 5.5 A maximum
Input RF power: 2 - 6W (± 10%)
Output RF power: 20 - 40W
Size: 5.5 in D x 4.5 in. W x 1.4 in. H (135 mm D x 115 mm W x 36 mm H)
Dead weight: 1.5 lbs. (680 g)
1 x VGC VR-P25U amplifier
1 x Speaker microphone
1 x SMA female cable
1 x Power supply
1 x Mounting bracket
1 x Remote control cable (standard K1)
1 x Screw sets
1 x User manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
- 19. which warehouse should I choose?
- 20. What are the extra shipping regulations on battery?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! Except for Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Moon...
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
For Standard shipping (China Post or EMS ePacket), free shipping to the USA, Canada, and Australia. $7.50 to other countries by China Post and it will reach you 20-25 business days.
For Express shipping (UPS/DHL /EMS), $13.50 to the USA and $19.99 to other countries. It will reach you in 3 to 5 business days by UPS and DHL but 10-15 businesses days by EMS.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
Note: If you refuse to go with fifty-fifty, please do not select Express Shipping method. If items have to be returned to China since your refusing to pay taxes or customs, shipping fee will not be refunded. For free-shipping order, 10% of your order value will be charged a return shipping fee (refund 90% only.)
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 7 days to our warehouse for a full refund. Please contact us for return address before you send it back. Please be advised that customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Once your return is processed, you will receive a refund (including the return shipping fee) back to the original method of payment.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
19. Which warehouse should I choose?
Chinese warehouse is for customers from all over the world except for the Philippines, Middle East countries, Brazil due to customs regulations.
US warehouse is for the US except for Hawaii Islands. Please leave your telephone number if your shipping address is PO BOX!
UK warehouse is for the UK only.
Germany warehouse is for EU countries only.
20. What are the extra shipping regulations on battery?
Batteries alone/with other accessories cannot be shipped from Chinese warehouse. Please order it with a radio!
Express shipping can carry no more than two batteries in a package, which means one radio(with an original battery) plus one spare battery is OK, but one radio (with an original battery) is unacceptable.
Batteries alone/with other accessories can be shipped from an overseas warehouse.