Getting on Air with Your DMR Radio V1.0
Based on our customers questions and the feedback we got, our
engineers created a very detailed document targeted at beginners with digital
DMR-radios. The document takes your hand and accompanies you from the
application of your personal DMR ID up to the creation of the required codeplug.
Sample codeplugs for our DMR-radios are included as well.
What can you learn from this document?
1. Intention of this document
2. Make yourself familiar with DMR
3. Apply for and receive your DMR ID
4. Gather information about a DMR station
5. Install any USB-driver that might be required
6. Install CPS according to your DMR-capable radio
7. General process of creating a DMR code plug from scratch
8. Sample codeplugs