1. Built-in Automatic Antenna Tuner: The automatic antenna tuner and power amplifier unit of XPA125B can be used independently of each other as either an automatic antenna tuner or a separate power amplifier. The tuner handles 14-500 ohm loads in the HF bands 1.8-30 MHz and 6-meter band 50-54 MHz.
2. 100W Power Output: The XPA-125B is the perfect amplifier for QRP radios or SDR transceivers with low power consumption （like a 5-watt transmitter） when 100-watt output is needed. Its maximum power output is 125 watts.
3. Safty & Protection: The XPA125B has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions appear like SWR is too high, too much drive power, or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
4. New Enhanced Version: After improving its shape and size from XPA125, it is smaller than the old version and can be worn on a bracelet like a small bag.
5. Large Screen Display: The 2.7 inch large backlit LCD display shows input/output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status as well as warning messages making the operation of this modern amplifier simple and also user friendly.
6. Note: The XPA125B is with FCC & CE certificates. FCC ID: 2ANLH-XPA125B1
◆ Warranty Note —— We provide a 1 year warranty on the Xiegu XPA125B. As usual, if you modify the radio's hardware, the warranty is void. (The warranty is void right after you remove any part of the radio case without the agreement of our support team.) Note any firmware bugs or any other software-related issues are not under warranty.
◆ Disclaimer: No License is required to purchase this amp, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC License is required to Transmit (Talk) on Amateur Radio Frequencies in the USA. Please visit http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/amateur/licensing to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download user manual.
The Xiegu XPA125B (new version) is a 100-125 watt solid-state linear power amplifier for frequencies from 0.5 to 30Mhz and 50 to 54Mhz, with an integrated antenna tuner (1.8 to 30Mhz) and a big and bright display for monitoring the amplifier status. It is equipped with protections: temperature, overcurrent, detection of input and output. It's perfect for your QRP radio or low power SDR transceiver.
The XPA125B HF amplifier can be used with any QRP HF transceiver and is compatible with the Xiegu G90, X108G and X5105 and it's with the automatic bandwidth and output power control function (ALC).
The large backlit 2.7 inch LCD display screen shows input/output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status as well as warning messages making the operation of this modern amplifier simple and also user friendly. The serial connection allows you to hook it up the computer to update the firmware.
Operating frequency: 0.5~54MHz
Input power: ≤5W
Maximum output RF power: 1.8-30MHz ≥110W | 50-54MHz ≥ 90W
Maximum Ambient Operation Temp: 131 Fahrenheit(55 Celsius)
Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
Spurious Suppression: >50 dB
Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volts DC
Transmit Current Draw: @ max output 30 Amps
Current parameters: Standby 260mA @Max Launch: 30A@Max
Receive Current Draw: @ max 700 mA
ATU Frequency Range: 1.8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
ATU Tuning Range: 14-500 Ohms
ATU maximum tuning range: 14~500Ω
Working voltage: 12V~14.5V DC
Machine size: 260*150*100mm | 10.24*6.3*2.56in [Excluding knobs, handles, etc.]
Weight:1.6kg | 3.53lb
Xiegu X5105, Xiegu G90, Xiegu X6100
Yaesu FT-817, Yaesu FT-818
Recommended Radio & Accessories
Xiegu CE-19 Expansion Port for connection with a Xiegu G90 or X5105 Transceiver
Xiegu G90 radio
Xiegu X5105 HF transceiver
Xiegu G1M radio
Xiegu X6100 & Xiegu L4001 Cable
Xiegu DH100 100W Portable Power Station
What's in the box?
1 x Xiegu XPA125B 100W Linear Power Amplifier
1 x Control Cable for Xiegu Transceivers
1 x DC Power Cable
1 x USB Cable for PC Connection
1 x User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.