➤ FCC ID: 2ANLH-X5105
➤ 2019 Upgraded Firmware V3.0: Easier operation with new VOX function. Fixing CW issue.Properly optimized hardware greatly reduces the problem rate.
➤ ALL BANDS COVERING: With a built-in power output of 5W, Xiegu X5105 is a highly portable transceiver working at HF+6m band, covering all modes of HF, 50MHz band (SSB/CW/AM/FM/RTTY/PSK).
➤ GREAT HARDWARE: Xiegu X5105 is equipped with a 3.6 inch large LCD screen and built-in 3800mAh large capacity battery pack. Besides, it also comes with a trestle for desktop operation.
➤ IF OUTPUT: With IF signal output (1 IF: 70.455MHz, 2 IF: 10.695MHz, 3 IF 455kHz (FM)). Built in ATU; Built in AF-DSP digital noise reduction processor.
➤ Disclaimer: No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC License is required to Transmit (Talk) on Amateur Radio Frequencies in the USA. Please visit http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/amateur/licensing to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download software, manual or programming tips.
➤ HF/50MHz Portable Transceiver
➤ SSB/CW/AM/FM, 5W QRP
➤ Built-in Auto Antenna Tuner
➤ Built-in Large Capacity Battery
1. Double freq conversion (high / intermediate freq) + ADSP baseband
2. MDS; Sensitivity: -135dBm
3. Dynamic Receive Range: 105dB
4. 2kHz Blocking gain: 65 dB
5. >0.25uV @ 12dB Sinad
7. CW Preset Message、CW Auto Decoding
8. PSK31\RTTY Auto Decoding
10. Built-in Scan Receiver
11. Built-in SWR Scanner
12. Better Protection
FIRMWARE V3.0 Download: CLICK HERE
1. Easier operation with new VOX function.
2. Fixing CW issue.
3. Properly optimized hardware greatly reduces the problem rate.
What is the difference between the standard version and the "outdoor" version ?
Receive: 500kHz-30MHz 50MHz-54MHz
Transmitting: 160 meters -6 meters (Amateur band only)
Operating mode: A1A(CW), A3E(AM)，J3E(USB/LSB), F3E(FM)
minimum frequency stepping: 1Hz
Antenna impedance: 50Ω
Operating temperature range: -10℃ ~ +60℃
Frequency stability: after turn on the radio 1-60 minutes is ± 2ppm, @25℃: 1ppm/hour
supply voltage: normal: 13.8VDC + 15%, negative grounding
Operating voltage: 9.0-15.0VDC, negative grounding
Current consumption: receive: 660mA@ Max transmit: 2.5A@ Max
Battery capacity: 3800mAh @12V
Dimensions: 160*100*46mm / 6.3*3.9*1.8in [does not include protrusion]
Antenna Socket: BNC connector
Weight: 0.94Kg [host only]
Circuit form: double-conversion superheterodyne with audio DSP
IF frequency: 1 IF: 70.455MHz, 2 IF: 10.695MHz, 3 IF 455kHz (FM)
Image rejection ratio: 70dB
IF suppression: 60 dB
Audio output: 0.6W (8Ω, ≤10% THD)
Audio output impedance: 4-16Ω
SSB-6dB: 2.4kHz/-60dB: 4.6kHz
AM-6dB: 6.0kHz/-60dB: 25.0kHz
FM-6dB: 12.0kHz/-60dB: 25.0kHz
Transmitter power, 5W(SSB/CW/FM), 1.5W(AM carrier), @13.8VDC
Modulation mode: SSB balanced modulation/AM low level amplitude modulation/FM Variable reactance frequency modulation
FM Maximum frequency swing: ±5kHz
spur reduction: -45dB
Carrier suppression: ＞40dB
Sideband spurious: ＞50dB
SSB frequency response: 400Hz-2800Hz（-6dB）
Microphone impedance: 200-10k(conventional 600Ω)
Recommended Accessories (not included in the package)
1. Xiegu XPA125B 100W Power Amplifier & L4001 Cable
2. Xiegu GNR1 Digital Audio Noise Filter
3. Xiegu VG4 40m/20m/15m/10m 4-band Vertical Antenna
4. Xiegu GY03 External Stereo Speaker
1 x X5105 Transceiver
1 x Power Cable
1 x Speaker Mic
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x CE-19
1.If you would like the machine to work(transmit or receive) when charging,please avoid a continuous use of more than 1 hour.
2.We suggest fans or air conditioner in car to work with the machine to ensure a better heat dissipation.
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.