▸ FCC ID: 2AJGM-UV5R
23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3 Mark II to transmit in 8KM.
- Optimal SQL Setting
- Frequecy Range: 65-108 Mhz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 Mhz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 Mhz(Rx/Tx)
- Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
- Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
- Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access).
Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
Incorporates 105 codes "DCS" and 50 privacy codes "CTCSS" programmable.
Timer transmission "TOT" programmable.
Selecting the Scan Mode.
Built-in RX CTCSS/DCS scan, LED flash.
Programmable by PC.
Dual Watch/dual reception.
Level Threshold "Squelch" adjustable from 0 to 9.
Upgrade SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability.
Low crossover distortion. Low quiescent circuit current.
RDA1846S add an new tail tone elimination function, when transmit and receive signal between 50Hz with 55Hz
Reduce the receiver AGV switching noise when signal strength changes severe.
Memory channels: Up to 128 channels
Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
Operating temperature: -20 ~ +60 °C
Supply Voltage: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion mAh 7.4V/1800
Consumption: in standby:≤73mA, in reception：380mA, in transmission：≤1.4A
Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
2 x GT-3 Mark-II Two Way Radio
3 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
2 x Antenna 136-174/400-519.995Mhz
2 x Belt Clip
2 x Hand Strap
2 x User Manual
2 x Adapter
2 x Desktop Charger
2 x Headset
2 x Car Charger (12V-24V)
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!