▸ FCC ID: 2AJGM-UV5R
New 23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3 Mark III to transmit up to 5+ miles. (much further line-of-sight)
• Optimized Modulation of TX/RX Power, True 8W Output Power
• Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power /Med. / low (8W/4W/1W), selectable.
• Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
• Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
• Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access).
The GT-3TP Mark-III is Upgraded Version of GT-3 with Tri-Power (8W/4W/1W).
- New 23CM High Gain Antenna allows GT-3TP to transmit much further.
- It comes with a SainSonic Car Charger for charging on the go.
- It also comes with upgraded Antenna connector, Radio Frequency IC, FM Receiver Chip, Power Amplifier IC, etc.
Frequency Range: 136-174/400-519.995 MHz
Tri-Power: High / Med / Low Power (8W/4W/1W)
23CM High Gain Antenna: allows GT-3TP to transmit much further
Big buttons & knob: GT-3TP has built in PTT key, CALL key, and MONI key on the left side of the radio
Antenna Interface: Fine copper antenna connector outperforms previous antenna connectors and improves communications.
Radio Frequency IC: Upgraded Squelch enhances interference rejection
RDA1846S IC add a new tail tone elimination function.
Improved receiver AGC for when signal strength changes are severe
FM Receiver Chip: The RDA5802N has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor. This make it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions.
Power Amplifier IC: Low crossover distortion, Low quiescent circuit current. Provides plenty of clean, clear receive audio.
LED Flashlight: high lumen output
Shell: Upgraded shell: Dustproof
Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
Memory channels: Up to 128
Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
Squelch from 0-9
1 x GT-3TP Mark III
1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
1 x 23CM Antenna
1 x Car Charger
1 x Belt Clip
1 x User Manual
1 x Adapter
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Headset
1 x Programming Cable
Save More with Accessories
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!