▸ FCC ID: 2AJGM-UV5R
1. Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-479.995 MHz
2. Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
3. Output Power: 4 /1 Watts
4. 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
5. Built-in VOX Function
6. 1750Hz Burst Tone
7. FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
8. LED Flashlight
9. Large LCD Display
10. High /Low RF Power Switchable
11. 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
12. Emergency Alert
13. Low Battery Alert
14. Battery Saver
15. Time-out Timer
16. Keypad Lock
17. Monitor Channel
18. Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
|Frequency Range||65-108MHz (FM Receive only)
136-174 MHz and 400-479.995 MHz (TX/RX)
|Antenna||High gain Dual-Band Antenna|
|Operating Voltage||DC 7.4V|
|Mode of operation||Simple or semi-duplex|
|Dimension（W x H x D）||100 x 52 x 32 mm|
|Weight||250g （including battery; antenna）|
|Output power||4W / 1W (Max 5W)|
|Modulation Mode||16kΦF3E / 11kΦF3E|
|Maximum deviation||＜5kHz(Wide) / ＜2.5kHz(Narrow)|
|Adjacent Ch. power||≤-65dB(Wide) / ≤-60dB(Narrow)|
|CTCSS/DCS deviation||0.5±0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3±0.1kHz(Narrow)|
5 x BaoFeng UV-5R A (VHF136-174MHz / UHF 400-479.995MHz) Two-Way Radio
5 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
5 x Antenna 136-174/400-479.995Mhz
5 x Earphone Mic/Headset
5 x Belt Clip
5 x Hand Strap
5 x ENG Manual
5 x adapter
5 x Desktop Charger ( 100V ~ 240V )
1 x Programming Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!