🔥[Extend DIY CH] UV-9G has set 31-54 CH as DIY repeater channels except for the common 23-30 CH. So you have a total of 4 groups of repeating frequencies to set different CTCSS/DCS and reduce the interruptions. Have fun with your team!
🔥[GMRS Version] New upgraded version of UV-9R / GT-3WP. UV-9G has 30 GMRS pre-programmed channels + 11 NOAA channels. UV-9G is ready to go, right out of the box even outdoors. FCC ID: 2AJGM-P52UV (Part 95E & Part 15B Certificated). VHF & UHF receiver. Compatible with all BAOFENG FRS/GMRS radios.
🔥[IP67 Waterproof] With better waterproof and dustproof ability than old models, UV-9G can be submerged in water up to 3ft/1m depth for 30 minutes without any damage. Just choose UV-9G at a lower cost and better quality when hiking, kayaking, boating, etc.
🔥[Long Range for Adults] Up to 5 miles talking range without GMRS repeater. While using UV-9G with a GMRS repeater, it can catch a further-ranging signal. Brave the heavy weather whether by land or by sea, just count on this semi-rugged waterproof comm. and keep your team in connected. Antenna detachable, you can replace it to test longer talking distance.
🔥[Programming Cable Included] UV-9G comes with a BAOFENG original programming cable (328 Moto- Jack). You can easily ham it up via keypad manual or PC (Just ask to send the software). The bright flashlight and tri-color LCD display provide a clear look in dark. Besides, it’s with VOX hands-free calling function.
🔥[NOAA Weather Scanning] No cellular signals in adventures? UV-9G can stand by 24/7, receive instant weather report from NOAA channels, and keep you informed. The NOAA function requires only a little power from the 1500mAh battery. Besides, it’s with VOX hands-free calling function.
🔥[Disclaimer] No License is required to purchase this radio, nor to Monitor (listen) to the many Amateur (Ham) Radio frequencies. However, an FCC GMRS License is required to Transmit (Talk) on GMRS Frequencies in the USA. Please visit https://www.fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs to learn more.
CLICK HERE to download CPS & Manual
THE UPGRADE LOG 
What BAOFENG FIXED in the latest stock?
1. Problem: CTCSS/DCS was activated when open the box. →→ ✔️ FIXED. Now CTCSS/DCS is OFF in factory setting.
2. Problem: All channels were set to narrow-band. →→ ✔️ FIXED. They're wide-band now (except CH8-CH14).
3. Problem: The screw on the programming port is hard to remove, but easy to be lost. →→ ✔️ Get it. A spare screw is added into the package, there are total two screws for users now.
What's on our 2022 TO-DO-LIST?
1. Fix the "#" key so you can change power setting via this button. ✔️ DONE.
2. Make UV-9G available on CHIRP. ✔️ DONE.
Remarkable IP67 Waterproof:
Something with real water-resistant may be necessary for every outdoorsman in hiking seasons. Even dropped in puddles for 30 minutes, the UV-9G GMRS radio can still work normally without any complex drying progress. Just try UV-9G rather than risk one of your high-priced radios outdoors.
Durable Two Way Radio for Adults:
Given the substitution metal interior construction, the screw-down attachments over the plastic casing, and the rubberized accessory port covers, the UV-9G is a solid, fairly heavy radio that fits in an adult's hand well. Suitable for camping, hunting, fishing, biking, etc. Just enjoy your wildest adventures with it!
The 5-level power save feature enables a reduction of battery consumption when on standby. Strive for a longer communication duration and rescue time as much as possible.
Light up your way in the dark. If you have no other choice in an emergency, activate UV-9G flashlight, signal S.O.S. for help flashlight for help: fast 3 times, slowly 3 times, and then quickly 3 times.
Like UV-9R Plus, the UV-9G has a backlit keyboard. This is a feature that most people will find indispensable once they’ve used it outside of well-lit areas.
"The wise see danger ahead and avoid it. " 24/7 standby, UV-9G keeps updating and receiving weather reports, ensuring your travel safety. It can automatically scan 11 NOAA weather channels with low power usage.
Frequency Range: GMRS 462.5500 ~ 467.7250 MHz (Rx & Tx) | UHF & VHF (Scanning & Receiver)
Memory Channel: 22 GMRS Channels + 8 GMRS Repeater Channels + 11 NOAA Weather + 87 Scanner Channels
Output power: 5W/0.5W (GMRS)
155 Privacy Codes: 50 CTCSS codes/ 105 DCS codes
Accessories Type: 328 Moto- accessory jack
Other Function: TOT, BCL, DTMF, Scan, Dual Watch, Squelch
Suitable for: Long range walkie talkies for Adults, camp, boat train, etc.
Suitable for: Rain, snow, storm, moist conditions, etc.
Q: Sometimes I can't receive NOAA programmed on CH117-127, what should I do?
A: Try to reduce the squelch to 0 or 1, then you can receive the NOAA frequencied.
Q: What battery fits UV-9G?
A: Baofeng BL-9 Battery
What's in the Box:
1 x UV-9G GMRS Radio (license requires)
1 x Special Programming Cable
1 x 1800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
1 x Detachable Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Wrist Strap
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via email@example.com, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.