- 65 Watt Heavy Duty Two Way VHF Mobile Transceiver with ctcss/dcs ( PL & DPL ).
- 200 AlphaNumeric Channels, Full Keypad Microphone. NEW Cool-Blue Display Backlight (not shown). Includes mounting bracket & fused power Cable.
- Great for Amateur 2M Band 144-148Mhz , full 220-260Mhz VHF. 2.5Kz Steps
- Features 3 Selectable Power levels, DTMF,Keypad lock, Scan modes & more!
- Requires Optional Suitable VHF Antenna, & hookup to 12-14Vdc ( 12-14A)
Frequency Range: VHF: 245-245.9875MHz (220-260MHz)
Output Power: VHF: 10W/25W/60W
8 group's of scrambler:
1750Hz Tone:CTCSS/DCS setting & scanning
0-9 SQL grade setting: Frequency/Channel scanning
High/Mid/Low power selectable: Voice commander
Repeater offset shift: Keypad lock function
Contact book: Battery voltage display
DTMF/2 tone/5 tone: ANI ID
Remote kill/ stun/ activate/ revive: Emergency alarm
Wide/Narrow band setting: TX inhibit
Busy Channel Lock-Out: Channel name editing
Reverse frequency: Talk around
Scrambler(Optional): Voice prompt
Time-out Timer: Auto Power off
VFO step setting:5/6.25/10/12.5/20/25/50kHz
Frequency Range: 136-174/245-246/400-490MHz
Channel Capacity: 200
Channel Spacing: 5/6.25/8.33/10/12.5/15/20/25/30/50KHz
Freruency Stability: 2.5ppm
Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃
Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC ± 15%
Dimension(HxWxD): 145mm x190mm x47mm
Weight(with bracket): 1200g
Reference Sensitivity: 0.2μV @ 12dB SINAD
Operating Bandwidth: 0dB@12.5KHz /70dB@25KHz
Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 60dB@12.5KHz 70dB@25KHz
Inter-modulation Rejection: ≥60dB/ ≥65dB
Spurious Response Rejection: ≥70dB
Rated Audio Response: +1-+3dB
Rated Audio Distortion: <5%
FM Hum&Noise: ≥40dB@25KHz /≥45KHz @12.5KHz
RF Power: 45W/25W/10W(UHF)/60W/25W/10W(VHF)
Frequency Modulation: 11kΦF3E / 16kΦF3E
Modulation Distortion: <5%
FM Noise: ≥36dB@25KHz /≥40KHz @12.5KHz
Adjacent Channel Power: ≥60dB@12.5KHz /≥70KHz @25KHz
Audio Response: +1-+3dB
Audio Distortion: <5%
1 x TYT TH-9000D 220-260MHz Mobile Transceiver
1 x Handheld Microphone
1 x Power Cable
1 x Screws and Accessories
1 x User's Manual
1 x Fixed Bracket
1 x Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!