Note: This code is not allowed on Sale Bundles.
Note: For now, GD-77 only ship to US, UK, EU
country, no inventory in other warehouse.
▸ Dual Band & Dual Time Slot -The newest upgraded software and firmware have added: Add VFO, Contact ID (expanded from 256 to 1000), Scan list (expanded from 16 to 64) & Channel list (expanded from 16 to 31), DMR ID Database, Fix of lost Zones bug and upgraded RX audio quality. GD-77 DMR two way radio has both Tier I & II and is compatible with Motorola and other DMR radios. Official Certification: FCC ID: 2AN62-GD77; CE ID: AGC10624170902ES01
▸ Larger Capacity Li-Ion Battery - This radio is equipped with a 2200mAh Li-ion Battery. Up to 18 hours working time as well as 48 hours of standby time. This is 30% longer than other DMR HT's. It feels really good in the hand - and is solid but not too heavy. It has crystal clear audio and it's easy to program.
▸ USB Port Charger or Wall charger - A USB port charger or a wall charger are supplied with this radio. For USB port chargers, please note that the USB port and charger adapter can only work with a radio requiring 12V input.
▸ More Operations Available via Keypad - Channel name, TX & RX frequency of a channel, display or hidden frequency, channel number, etc. All these can be modified through the keypad of GD-77. You can program one of the side or top keys to change zones. A big time saver.
English Version Spanish Version Catala Version
Radioddity GD-77 User Guide Informative Links
Radioddity is always trying to learn what buyers truly want.
Radioddity GD-77, as a DMR with Dual Band and Dual Time Slot, is ready to meet our customer’s various needs. Featuring 5 W High Power Output, Dual Band, Dual Time Slot, a 2200 mAh Battery, GD-77 is trying to come out as the most cost-effective DMR HT on the market, with both solid constructing in hardware and easy to use programming software.
When will you need this?
GD-77 enables you to keep in touch with others when mobile phones are not able to function. It is multifunctional — can be used in outdoor activities, school, construction sites, property management, business occasions, hotel, hospital, etc. Radioddity GD-77 can deliver a quick response in any situation with crystal clear sound and you can use it when you need timely coordination or constant communication.
1. Software is available in a beginner mode and with an expert mode upon request designed for Amateurs/Hams (Password needed) with extended features.
2. Frequency/ID displayed on the screen: You can choose whether to display the frequency or ID on the screen via keypad setting.
3. Digital and Analogue Mode Convert: Please kindly note that Digital/Analogue Mode can only be turn ON/OFF via programming software.
4. Point to Point repeater function: You can use separate time slot in Group Calls.
✔ Invert Color Screen: Radioddity collect many GD-77 users' advice and have newly designed this new type GD-77 with invert color screen, more conciser and saving more battery. Screen will be no longer too bright for more comfortable using.
✔ Dual Band & Dual Time Slot: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470 MHZ; GD-77 has both Tier I & II and is compatible with Motorola and other DMR radios.
✔ High Capacity Battery: Up to 18 hours working time as well as 48 hours standby time, which is 30% longer than other DMR.
✔ USB Port Charger: We replaced traditional charger to USB port which leads to more convenient charging way—with power bank, car charger adapter, or just connect to your laptop’s USB port.
✔ More operations available via keypad: Channel name, TX & RX frequency of a channel, display or hidden frequency, channel number etc., all these can be modified through the keypad of GD-77.
Up t0 250 zones
Two Customizable Side Keys
Under the PTT button there are two side keys on GD-77. You can use programming software to customize them as hot keys based on your needs—Emergency On/Off, Scan On/Off, VOX On/Off, Repeater/Talk around, Zone select, etc (Up to 20 options). Once set, those features can be easily achieved when you press and hold or press and release the side keys.
Up to 5KM (3 Miles) Talking Range
Although GD-77 is only 3CM in body thickness, the talking range can be as far as 5KM (3 Miles) under most circumstances. There are other factors that affect the range of a two-way radio too such as weather, exact frequency used, and obstructions.
Please note that extended transmit time may lead excessive heat, affecting the battery lifespan.
1 x GD-77 DMR Digital Radio
1 x Dual Band High Gain Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x Battery
1 x User Manual
1 x Programming Cable+CD Software
The pictures are just concept images now.
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders will be processed within 1 business day after full payment is received. The tracking number will be updated as soon as it's available and be sent to
the Radioddity Members. So We strongly suggest you register as a Radioddity Member
(CLICK HERE). If the item you ordered is temporarily out-of-stock, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives. You can choose to wait for restocking or cancel the order.
Flat Shipping Rates
$9.99 for US & EU
Free when order amount ≥ $99.99 for US & EU
➤ United States warehouse (Las Vegas, New Jersey)
➤ United States warehouse (Las Vegas, New Jersey)
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for detailed shipping fee.
3. For Canada, items will be shipped from the US warehouse, thus customs fee may occur, which won't be covered. Shipping fee would be higher.
4. For EU countries, the listed product price is VAT excluded.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact email@example.com (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.