- Programming Cable for Handheld Two Way Radio, Walkie Talkie
- High speed, Multi-channel sound
- Skidproof gold-plated plug head
- Used for TYT MD-380/390, Radioddity GD-77/GD-77S
Note: If you suffer from any Driver or Software problem, please contact us! We will help you solve the problem or you can download it on radioddity website.
This item is the cable that using to connect your Radio and PC, then writes the program setting and frequency of the walkie-talkie by PC.
All of our items are brand new and original quality.
Support Computer system: Win XP/Win7/Win8
Two-pin standard diameter: Ear 3.5mm stereo (top pin).Mic 2.5mm stereo (bottom pin).
Space of two-pin: 11mm
1 x Programming Cable
1 x CD
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!