Plug-and-play Dual-band and Mobile Radio｜As a dual-band mobile scanner and receiver, DB20-UV goes well with all brands of UHF/VHF radios and is capable of accessing the repeaters.
Unique Features｜Unlike other micro mobile radios, DB20-UV can sync display channel name, frequency, and channel number on the screen. Equipped with a driver-friendly microphone, integrated all control buttons into one handset, which made it easy to make adjustments with one hand on the go.
Long Range Talking｜DB20-UV has a long talking range, up to 30km in the open air, and 15km on a mountain trail, and is very effective for camping/offroad/overlanding and communicating with your crew!
1075 Privacy Codes｜DB20-UV supports program the repeater with the different CTCSS/DCS tones, which can easily access the repeater for dramatically increasing the talking range.1075 privacy codes keep your conversation clear of interference from other individuals on that same channel.
CLICK HERE to download user manual.
If you're looking for a tiny mobile radio that won't require much programming and is easy to install, DB20-UV is a good option.
DB20-UV is ultra-small and compact, you can place it on the center console, or hang it overhead above the rear view mirror. It is user-friendly in the car, easy to power it up with the cigarette lighter outlet. It's perfect for caravanning or going on a road trip (on-road or off-road).
Furthermore, its speaker sound is surprisingly crispy and loud.
The SYNC feature shows both the name and frequency, you can easily view the name of the channel and its frequency.
DB20-UV embeds a large LCD color screen, and it's white text color helps read the info clear and quickly.
Work Seemlessly with Most UV Radios
DB20-UV works well with all the UV handheld radios or mobile radios. They make high communication efficiency for camping!
Easy to Control with Mic
Keys on the microphone can almost control all functions, so you don't need to look down or fiddle with the base to handle the radio when you’re on the trails, and either the driver or the passenger can easily take control of it and communicate.
- 51 CTCSS / 1024 DCS
- 1-9 VOX
- VOX delay
- BCL (Busy channel Lock)
- TOT (Time out timer)
- Scan pause time
- Adjustable brightness
- Tone burst
- Sub channel display
- Key beep
- 3 Channel display mode
- NC (Noise reduction)
Frequency Range TX/RX: 144-146/430-440MHz
Channel Spacing 12.5K/25K
Channel Number 500 channels
Operating Voltage DC 13.8V±15%
Squelch Mode Carrier/CTCSS/DCS/5Tone/2Tone/DTMF
Frequency Stability ±2.5ppm
Operating Temperature -20°C ~ +60°C
Weight 0.45kg (base station)
Antenna Connectot SO239 (Support PL259 antenna)
What's in the box?
1 x Radioddity DB20-UV
1 x Microphone
1 x Mobile Bracket
1 x Programming Cable
1 x Mic Holder (with 2 screws)
1 x Fuse(10A 250V)
2 x Bracket Screw
2 x Non-slip Mat
2 x Pads
2 x Fixing Screws
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
All orders will be processed within 1 business day after full payment is received. The tracking number will be updated as soon as it's available and be sent to
the Radioddity Members. So We strongly suggest you register as a Radioddity Member
(CLICK HERE). If the item you ordered is temporarily out-of-stock, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives. You can choose to wait for restocking or cancel the order.
Flat Shipping Rates
$9.99 for US & EU
Free when order amount ≥ $99.99 for US & EU
➤ United States warehouse (Las Vegas, New Jersey)
➤ United States warehouse (Las Vegas, New Jersey)
1. Customs fee included for US & EU countries.
2. US Shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico area. Please contact us for detailed shipping fee.
3. For Canada, items will be shipped from the US warehouse, thus customs fee may occur, which won't be covered. Shipping fee would be higher.
4. For EU countries, the listed product price is VAT excluded.
How Do I Change The Shipping Address Or Cancel My Order
Contact email@example.com (CLICK HERE) immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after placement and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.