• FCC ID: 2AJOP-GD55UG
• Mototrbo Tier I&II ,Compatible with Mototrbo
• Larger battery compacity: 2800mAh Li-Po battery for longer-time use
• Dual time slot for repeater, UHF 400-470MHz
• 2 Antennas and Programming Cable Free
As the upgraded version of Radioditty GD-55, GD-55 Plus features 10W High Power output, IP-67 Waterproofing，Mototrbo Tier I&II，Dual time slot for repeater、Compatible with Mototrbo，2 Antenna And Programming Cable Free、A 2800mAh Li-Po battery, and a user-friendly size perfect for your hand.
- High Power DMR: The GD-55 Plus features two power settings, High (10W) and Low (4W). The maximum transmission distance could be 6KM! While delivering this major output in High Power mode, its special exterior design makes the radio cooler than its counterparts. Its long-time high power transmission can ensure an extraordinary user experience for you.
- IP-67 Waterproof：The Radioddity GD-55 Plus is among the toughest radios on the market. The waterproof design is recognized by the IP67 standard and It has stood a 5-story fall test. Your best choice for you for outdoor activities, industrial use or other tough
- 2 FREE Antennas： Two Antennas will come with GD-55 Plus for FREE！The short one is for portable use, while the other is a high gain antenna, for strengthening the signal.
Better, Safer & Larger Battery: To make the radio safer, we've replaced the industry-standard Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) battery with Lithium-Polymer (Li-Po) battery, which is more stable and lighter. What's more, GD-55 Plus’s Li-Po battery has a large capacity, reaching 2800mAh.
1 x Radioddity GD-55 Plus
1 x Programming cable（compaitible with Win10）
2 x Antenna (1 x High-Gain-Antenne + 1 x Portable Antenna)
1 x Battery
1 x Desktop charger
1 x Adapter
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!