➤ VSWR. Forward and reflected power direct digital readout, without any
➤ Maximum measurable power range up to 120W.
➤ Low insertion loss (0.3 decibels or less) structure allows it to be permanently connected.
➤ Build in Frequency counter . Connect the Output of your transceiver to "TX" and Antenna or Load to "ANT". Proper adaptor/cable is required if your device has different type of connectors.1) Adj. RF Forward %.Press 2 second the [Red button] to power on or power off
➤ All Funtion display ( Frequency,Power , SWR,FW,RW,Battery voltage)
Frequency range: 100 - 520MHz
Measurable power range: 0 - 120W
Input Frequency counter
Maximum power:120W Accuracy: mean +/- 5%
Battery:3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
Interface: N-J Interface
MAX. Power in 120 W
Frequency Ranger COVER:100MHz~520MHz
Insertion Loss < 0.15dB(VHF) , < 0.25dB(UHF)
Temperature 0℃~60℃ Input Frequency counter Yes
Battery Voltage Display Yes
Battery Build-in 14500 Li-ion Rechargeable
Auto Power Off 1-9 mins
Size 66*68*37 (mm)
Charger in 5V (micro usb)
Backlight AUTO OFF 1-9 mins
Interface (in and out ) N(SL16)
Weight 220g (include battery)
1) Adj. RF Forward %
2) Adj. RF reward %
3) Adj. frequency counter time base.
4) Adj. RF Power %
5) Adj LCD dim of light
6)Adj. power off time
Funtion Memory SAVE:
1. Press MENU (Blue button)
2. Press F1 (Red button) (Select 1-6 Funtion)
3. Press Blue button ( - ), Yellow button (+)
4. Press the Red button for 2 seconds
5. Press the Blue button to SAVE and EXIT
1 Adjustment Forward (-99 to +99) Fine Tune Level %
2 Adjustment Reverse (-99 to +99) Fine Tune Level %
3 Adjustment Time Base (-99 to +99) Frequency Counter
OSC Time Base
4 Adjustment Power Level (-99 to +99) Fine Tune Level %
5 LCD DIM (LCD Backlight Time) ( 0 to 9 ) "0" is ON,
1 min to 9 mins
6 POWER OFF ( 0 to 9 ) "0" is ON,
1 min to 9 mins
1x SURECOM SW-102-UV (N - connector) VHF/UHF Power & SWR Meter
1x Power PSU 100-240V
1x Charger Cable
1x English Users Manual
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!