With latest hardware version: MD9600-UV-V1.2-170608
► The MD-9600 gives you the crystal clear, noise-free audio of over-the-air digital communications in your vehicle, full analog transceiver capabilities. Besides, you can go digital on the road with the TYT MD-9600 DMR Digital Mobile Two Way Radio!
► The MD-9600 supports analog and digital modes so you can enjoy the best of both. It provides dual band support, operating on both 420-450MHz UHF frequencies and 150-160MHz VHF at up to 50 watts VHF and 45 watts UHF, using Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology. This digital mobile radio is also compatible with MD380, MD390, MD2017 and Code-Plug, and compatible with MOTOTRBO, DMR Tier II.
► The MD 9600 offers 250 zones with 64 channels for each zone. It has built-in CTCSS/DCS, channel scan, priority scan, short text message features, draft message edit, contacts check and edit, and encryption. It also has remote stun/kill and activate.
► As for calling features, the MD-9600 has them, including Private Call, Group Call and All Call. It also includes Lone worker mode, power save mode, low power alarm, an emergency alarm and VOX capability. Besides, it's PC programmable and firmware upgradeable to boot, providing the maximum flexibility and versatility to rival any other digital mobile radio on the market!
► The MD-9600 gives you a color LCD display with clear, sharp text for an easy read from your dash or console. It also gives you programmable function keys on the console and a hand mic with programmable keys, two built-in LEDs and a DTMF keypad and for full access to its menu of powerful digital and analog features. We provide ONE YEAR warranty and 60 days no-reason return of the product.
► FCC ID: POD-DMR3
ッ The Latest MD 9600 DMR Version
ッ UHF/VHF or VHF/UHF or UHF/UHF or VHF/VHF Dual Standby
ッ Compatible with MD380, MD390, MD2017 Code-Plug!
ッ Compatible with Mototrbo Tier Ⅰ & Ⅱ Dual time slot
ッ Digital and Analog Monitor mode
ッ (TDMA) digital function Dual time slot for repeater and point to point
In order to meet the FCC policies, the frequency range of the MD-9600 radios we sell are locked in 150-160/420-450 MHz. But you can unlock the frequency range after you received it if you need (very easy).
❤ The Unlock Frequency Software Download: https://radioddity.s3.amazonaws.com/Programming%20Guideline%20for%20TYT%20Radio.zip ❤
The TYT MD-9600 digital radio uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol. It is compatible with the popular MOTOTRBO series using standard encryption, as well as other makes and models of DMR supported radios. It is also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio operating on the supported UHF or VHF frequencies for easy migration to digital technology. No doubt about it, the MD-9600 gives you all the value of a premium digital mobile radio at an amazingly low analog price.
• Scan List: 250, each scan list has 31 channels
• RX Group: 250, each group has 32 contact ID
• Text Messaging
• Repeater Capable
• AMBE+2 Digital Vocoder
• Encryption (Digital Mode Only)
• Private Call/Group Call/All Call
• Emergency Alarm
• Channel Scan
• Priority Scan
• Talk Around
• Colour LED Display
• Lighted LED Keypad
• Digital/Analog Combined
• Programmable Multifunction Key
• MIL-STD-810 C/D/E
• Lone Worker Mode
• 50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS
• LED Status Light On Hand Mic
• Low Battery Alert
• Battery Saver
• Timeout Timer
• Audible Button Beeps
• Voice Prompts
• Cloning Capable
Frequency Range: 150-160 & 420-450MHz
Channel Capacity: 3000 Channels
Hi/Low Power Selectable
High Power: 50W VHF & 45W UHF
Low Power: 25W
Zone: 250 Zones, 64 Channels in each Zone
DMR ID: 10000
1 x TYT MD-9600
1 x Speaker Microphone
1 x Screw Sets
2 x Spare Fuse
1 x User Manual
1 x Mounting Bracket
1 x Free Programming Cable
1 x Power Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers (except Xiegu).
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
• For Xiegu items, we provide a 1 year warranty.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
Open Box items are products that have damaged packaging or are otherwise not suitable to be sold as new. All items are tested to be working by a member of our team.
Open Box items come with a 6-month warranty instead of the standard 18 months warranty and are not eligible for any warranty extension offered to new products. We will not accept returns of Open Box items due to cosmetic damage or other non-performance-related issues. All sales of Open Box items are final and not eligible for a return or refund.
If for some reason the item is defective on arrival, please contact
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What forms of payment do you accept?
- 2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
- 3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
- 4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
- 5. Do you ship internationally?
- 6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
- 7. How are warranties handled?
- 8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
- 9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
- 10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
- 11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
- 12. Why am I unable to track my order?
- 13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
- 14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
- 15. What do I do if I received the wrong item?
- 16. How do I return defective items?
- 17. When will a replacement be sent?
- 18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
Radioddity.com currently accepts PayPal* or credit card for all orders.
*When purchasing with PayPal, your shipping address will automatically default to the address on file with PayPal, regardless of the shipping address you enter on your Radioddity.com order.
2. Why has my credit card payment failed?
Payment with a credit card may fail because of bank authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you are having trouble making a payment via Credit Card, you may contact your card issuing bank or PayPal directly. Here are PayPal's phone numbers:
+1-888-221-1161 (US & Canada Toll Free) +1-888-215-5506 (US & Canada Toll Free)
+1-402-935-7733 (International) +1-402-935-2050 (International)
3. How do I know if it is safe to shop with you?
Radioddity.com takes great pride in offering a safe and secure online shopping experience. We also respect your privacy and we're committed to protecting it.
4. Is there any discount for bulk/volume purchases?
Radioddity does provide discounts for some bulk/volume purchases. Please email our customer service for more details.
5. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do! We ship to US & EU countries. For some products, we ship to CA.
6. How can I contact Radioddity.com for additional assistance?
Email Customer service:
please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your email as quickly as possible, usually within 24-48 hours.
7. How are warranties handled?
Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturers and not by Radioddity unless otherwise indicated. If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the courier. Keep all shipping materials and contact us immediately.
8. Why didn't I receive an order confirmation email after my PayPal payment is completed?
We send a confirmation email to your primary PayPal email address or the e-mail address you have specified if you used the "PayPal Express Checkout" method. Make sure that you have a Radioddity account registered under your PayPal account's primary e-mail address.
In rare circumstances, a technical bug confirmed by PayPal can get in the way. If you do not receive any information at all, and your order does not appear in your Radioddity account, please contact us and send us your order details.
9. How do I change the shipping address or cancel my order?
Please contact customer service immediately if you need to change the shipping address or cancel your order. Please be advised that some orders are shipped very soon after payment and it will not always be possible to make changes to the shipping address and/or cancel the order.
10. What does Radioddity.com charge for shipping order and how long will it be before I receive my order?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our shipping policy.
11. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Only USPS can ship to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. The items have to be less than 2kg. Please allow additional time for orders to be shipped to these addresses. Express shipping cannot be sent to both PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
12. Why am I unable to track my order?
It can sometimes take 24-48 hours or so for tracking information to update once an order has shipped from our warehouse.
Occasionally, a package may not receive the proper origin and transit scans while on its journey to you, so neither us nor express is able to track the exact location of the package in transit.
Please email us if you do not receive your order by the end of the quoted time frame. Please note that orders shipping via UPS can be delivered as late as 9:00 pm local time in some areas.
13. Taxes, Customs, & Duties
If the package is checked by your country's customs office when the item arrives in your country, most websites are declaring that you are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes. However, Radioddity will be happy to go fifty-fifty with customers. Quality customer service is our highest value and we try our best to reduce our customer’s loss.
14. How do I return products if I am unsatisfied?
Please CLICK HERE to learn about our return policy.
15. What do I do if received the wrong item?
Return the wrong item. If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service with photos or videos of the different product. If a return is necessary, replacement plus return shipping cost will be issued to you on receiving the returned product. Or if you decide to keep it, we will offer a 10% discount for buying it.
16. How do I return defective items?
If your product turns out to be a defective one with physical damage within 30 days from the initial receiving date. You can mail the item back in the original package without any wear and tear for a free replacement. However, you will need to provide photos and videos showing the defect(s) of the product.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend obtaining and saving your return tracking number until you are notified that we have completed your refund.*
17. When will a replacement be sent?
Replacements are treated the same way as that of new orders -- they typically arrive in 10 to 13 days. If a product needs to be returned for replacement, the replacement is sent after receiving the returned item.
18. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 or 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of arrival) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.