۰ 50W/40W Full Quad Band FM Twin Display Amateur Mobile Radio Transceiver!
۰ Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!
۰ Features CTCSS, DCS, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, & more!
۰ Transmits 10M ( 29Mhz ), 6M ( 52Mhz ), 2M ( 146Mhz ) & 70cm ( 440Mhz ) Bands, FM, 50W/40W, Receives additional frequencies too! (AM mode selectable on VHF receive freqs for Air Band reception)
۰ Remote Mountable Faceplate, Full Direct Entry Keypad mic, 800 channels & More.
۰ FCC ID: X24-MOBILE-U
۰ NOTE: This item doesn't ship to Russia.
- The TYT TH9800 QuadBand Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display FM Radio Transceiver for the 10 Meter, 6 Meter, VHF 2 meter & UHF 70cm Bands!.
- Loaded with features, Over 800 AlphaNumeric Memory channels!
- True automatic cross band repeater mode, Twin simultaneous Receive, w/seperate Vol & Squelch controls!
- Multiple Tuning Steps,. Includes full keypad microphone!
- Remote mountable Faceplate!
- Receive Range: 26-33Mhz, 47-54 MHz, 110-180Mhz ( with AM Air band), 350-399Mhz, 430--512Mhz, 750-947Mhz.
- 50W 2M & VHF / 40W 10M & UHF, with Multiple lower power settings available too.
- ctcss, dcs (PL & DPL), DTMF, 2 tone/5tone signaling, ANI, Display Brightness setting & more!
- Includes 12Vdc Power Cable & Mounting Bracket, SO-239 Antenna connector on radio Built In Cooling Fan.
- Outstanding 0.2uV sensitivity across 10m/6m/2m/70cm bands
- Brilliant crossmodulation, intermodulation rejection and strong signal performance-similar to commercial radios.
- Commercial quality and commercial performance, too!
- 809 memory channels
- DTMF mic included!
- Digital FM broadcast band radio
- High/low output power levels
- Reverse frequency selection
- Dual (V/U) squelch set levels
- Dual repeater offsets selectable
- Multi-function scanning
- Repeater offset selectable
- Keypad lock function
- Channel name editing
- CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
- Dual Band/Dual Receive: (Full Duplex)
- Cross Band Repeat
- TX Power: 5-50 Watts
- Memories: 256
- Antenna Connection: Single SO 259s
- 26-33MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
- 47-54MHz (RX/TX) (AM band RX)
- 136-174MHz (RX/TX)
- 400-480MHz (RX/TX)
- 108-136 (AM band RX only)
- 320-399.000 (RX only)
- 750-950 (RX only)
- Channel Capacity: 809 channels
- Channel Spacing: 5/10/12.5/15/20/25/50KHz
- Modes of Emission: F3, F2, F1
- Antenna Impendence: 50 Ohms, unbalanced(Antenna Duplexer bulit-in)
- Frequency Stability: ±5 PPM@-140°F~+140°F(-10-+60)
- Operating Voltage: -4°F~+A140°F(-10-+60)
- Operating Temperature Range: 13.8VDC (±15%). Negative ground
- Current Cunsumption(Approx): RX: 0.5A (Squelched);TX:8.0A (50/430MHz), 8.5A(29/144MHz)
- Case Size(WXHXD): 140x41.5x168mm (w/0 knobs & connectors)
- Weight(Approx): 2.2lb(1Kg)
- Output Power: 50/20/10/5W(29/50/144MHz)
- Modulation Type: Variable Reactance
- Maximum Deviation: Better than -60dB(29MHz:Better than -50dB)
- Modulation Distortion: Less than 3%
- Microphone Impedance: 2kΩ
- DATA jack Impedance: 10KΩ
- Circuit Type: Double-conversion super-heterodyne
- Intermediate Frequency:
- Sensitivity(for 12dB SINAD): Better than 0.2μV
- Squelch Sensitivity: Better than 0.16μV
- Selectivity(-6dB/-60dB): 12KHz/30KHz
- Maximum AF Output: 2W@8Ω for 5% THD
- AF Output Impedance: 4-16Ω
1x TYT TH-9800 Mobile Transceiver
1x Handheld Microphone
1x Power Cable
1x Screws and Accessories
1x User’s Manual
1x Fixed Bracket
1x Microphone Hanger
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!