🔌 Original and authentic desktop charger for Radioddity GD-77 GD-77S two way
radio walkie talkie.
🔌 When the light is red, it means the radio is charging; when the light turns green, it means the battery is full.
🔌 We replaced traditional charger to USB port which leads to more convenient charging way—with power bank, or just connect to your laptop’s USB port. (Not Included Adapter)
🔌 Please use the charger carefully and do not overcharge your battery. Input: DC5V 1.5A; Output: DV8.4V 0.25A
🔌Note: The ADAPTER is not included in the package.
Radioddity Desktop Charger for Radioddity GD-77 GD-77S, USB, 5V, 1.5A, Black (Not Included Adapter)
Input: DC5V 1.5A
Output: DV8.4V 0.25A
Compatible: Radioddity GD-77 GD-77S
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!