- Upgrade version ! Host +Handle +2.3khz filter +500Hz CW filter +0.5ppm TCXO Included in the package are the radio, hand PTT Mic with keypad, DC connector, USB Cable
- Low noise, single-conversion superheterodyne receiver. Double-balanced diode mixers provide excellent dynamic range
- Receiving sensitivity: 0.25uV (preamplifier open,> 1.8MHz band). Narrow double-tuned band-pass filter covering the realization of all amateur bands (WARC bands).
- Built NC APC circuit, the transmission power constant, high control accuracy. Standard 0.5ppm TCXO circuit of high-quality clock source. Narrowband standard 500Hz CW filter. Machine design parameters
X108G outdoor version is an X108 upgraded version. It is a single-conversion HF transceiver. In particular to optimize the receive channel , it has a lower local noise and higher signal to noise ratio, up 0.25uV & 12dB. The machine has a large dynamic range AGC control, so X108G when receiving various signals appear at ease; in addition, also has S meter, power meter standing, NB capabilities, to meet the daily needs of the operator. RF transmit channels using MOS pipe imports, the machine APC circuit to ensure the machine is kept constant RF output power level in each frequency band, but also according to actual needs, adjust the output power, and with a high VSWR protection
1. Low noise, single-conversion super heterodyne receiver.
2. Double-balanced diode mixers provide excellent dynamic range
3. Receiving sensitivity: 0.25uV (preamplifier open,> 1.8MHz band).
4. Narrow double-tuned band-pass filter covering the realization of all amateur bands (WARC bands).
5. Built NC APC circuit, the transmission power constant, high control accuracy.
6. Standard 0.5ppm TCXO circuit of high-quality clock source.
7. Narrowband standard 500Hz CW filter.
8. Machine design parameters
Frequency Range: Emissions: All HAM bands
Work mode: SSB (J3E); CW (A1A); AM (A3E)
The minimum frequency step: 1Hz
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Operating temperature range: -10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Frequency stability: ± 0.5ppm @ boot 5 minutes, -10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Operating voltage: 12 ~ 14.5V DC
Current parameters: reception 600mAMax; Emission 7.5AMax
Machine size: 120 * 45 * 180 (mm) [not including knobs, handles, and other prominent]
Transmit power: 20W (@ 13.8V)
Mode: SSB balanced modulator
AM modulated low
Spurious rejection: ≥40dBc
Carrier suppression: ≥45dBc
Selective: SSB 2.4kHz (-6dB)
CW 500Hz (-6dB)
IF frequency: 10.7MHz
Receiving sensitivity: 0.5uV (PRE ON, ≤2.0MHz)
0.3uV (PRE ON,> 2.0MHz)
1.8 ~ 2.0MHz
3.5 ~ 4.0MHz
5.0 ~ 5.5MHz
7.0 ~ 7.3MHz
10.0 ~ 10.2MHz
14.0 ~ 14.5MHz
18.0 ~ 18.2MHz
21.0 ~ 21.6MHz
24.8 ~ 25.0MHz
28.0 ~ 28.8MHz
Dynamic range: better than 90dB
RIT frequency tuning range: ± 1kHz
Audio output: 0.5W@8 ohm
1 x X108G outdoor version HF Transceiver
1 x PTT Mic
1 x Power cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Ham Radio map
1 x contact log
1 Year and 6 months Manufacturer's Warranty.
• Radioddity's limited warranty applies to all BRAND NEW items sold by radioddity.com and other authorized dealers.
• This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
We warrant that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. Please refer to the Instructions inside each package for a description of proper use and care of the unit.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover damages directly or indirectly arising or resulting from or during:
(1) accident, misuse, abuse, vandalism or acts of God (including lightning and other weather conditions)
(2) use with another product or other damage or loss suffered by the use or combination of any other item
(3) improper or inadequate maintenance
(4) repairs by an unauthorized service technician
(5) normal wear and tear
If you are satisfied with our products and service, please kindly leave us a positive product review. Any problem, be free to contact us email@example.com
We strive to answer all emails as quickly as possible, but due to high email volume, it may take time for us to reply. Thanks in advance for your patience!